Articles
Programming Quick Start
32-bit Assembler is Easy
Porting Iczelion tutorials
What is FASM
Hard Drive Recovery
Wiring your own LAN

Forum

Going abroad for my college education, any kind of help or information on colleges admission for US education would be very helpful.

Lancelot
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 16443

Sponsored Links
Hello all, I have almost completed my studies in India and want to go to US for college studies. This is really raising tensions on me. I have talked to some good resources and they have advised me about the admission process there. I need to know more on this and therefore any kind of help or information on colleges admission for US education would be very helpful. Please provide your suggestions.
PMEmail Poster
anik
Quote Post

Member No.: 5792

Well, seems like everyone is going there for studies! This is good. I have a friend who attends Yale (a top US school) and was really pleased after going through the preparation that included a lot of practice material which you can find on applicationbootcamp�s guide. I think that you can collect all the required information from this guide which may be of a good help for you..
PMEmail Poster
nelsonwilliam
Quote Post

Member No.: 59720

I've actually looked into going to college in Southwest England, and it was significantly less expensive than the annual costs of a typical US college or university. It came to be around $13,000 US dollars per year, compared to the 40,000 dollars typically spent here. But of course, you have to factor in airfare and all that, but still, it is typically a better financial decision. Plus, because you're not European, it will probably be easier to get in, since colleges love international students! Best of luck! It would be an amazing experience, although it might be hard to be so far away from home, I hope you can do it!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Sponsors
Computer Science

Internet
C/C++
Hardware & PC maintenance

HiEditor

General Discussions
Suggestions/Bug Reports
WinAsm Studio

General Discussions