Forum

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Feeling overwhelmed

Lachdahnan
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 08:38 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 5739

Hey guys. I have read through the tutorial supplied with masm32 about starting assembly. Working on the Iczelion tutorial atm. Between the both of them, there are things that I understand, others that I somewhat understand, or cant grasp at all. I feel like im being attacked with a slew of foreign information that I can hardy comprehend at times. So I just want to know, how was it for the rest of you when you started? Does the path start out extremely dark and foggy and you just have to keep pushing on no matter what until you see the light? Or maybe there was something you did that allowed you to have a better understanding overall. I look foward to hearing your responses. Thx guys!

:huh: < --- oooo this guy is like me, he looks very perplexed

PMEmail Poster
shoorick
Posted: Jan 16 2008, 09:36 PM
Quote Post

Extremely Active Member

Group: Admins
Member No.: 160

you must get result fast to not refuse of this all :)
at first, just try to make application from existing winasm template with no changes and see if it successful. i would suggest you base template: http://www.winasm.org/index.php?ind=downlo...ry_view&iden;=51 - it is intended to be simpliest for starting.

if you will fail - tell us. if ok - add something you wish and run again - and watch what you will get, etc.

masm32 and other examples may confuse you first time as they are not winasm studio projects, so, you need create for each of them empty project, add files and check if their compilation parameters match to set in the project properties.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

WinAsm Studio

General Discussions
Suggestions/Bug Reports
WinAsm Studio FAQ
Multilingual User Interface
Add-Ins
HiEditor

General Discussions
Suggestions/Bug Reports
Assembly Programming